Friday, December 8, 2017

Are the lawyers for League of Minnesota cities giving advice that will lead to lawsuits, to line their own pockets?

I believe, and so do many people who have spoken with me lately, that the lawyers that advise cities/counties/townships may be giving poor advice that they know will lead to lawsuits.  This way, they line their own pockets.  Take my case for example....Paul Reuvers representing LMC for my free speech lawsuit likely pocketed over 200K, besides another 200K+ for my illegal arrest/conviction/and vacating the charge decision by the Minnesota Supreme Court Sept. 7, 2017.  That does not include Little Falls City Attorney Antoinette Wetzel's fees, Brian Middendorf's county attorney office fees, court costs, jury costs, city administrator costs and more.

What a RACKET!!!!


2 comments:

  1. While I support most conspiracies, I have met enough lawyers to know that incompetence is much more likely as an explanation for their poor advice. Many lawyers are objective and many others are filled with beliefs that influence their ability to reason.High IQ's don't prevent them from being ideologues and true believers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very likely part of the reason, but I still believe the lawyers at the League of Minnesota Cities(and the organization itself) are corrupt through and through......just as much so, as many in elected positions and power brokers at all levels.

      Delete