Saturday, September 19, 2020

Little Falls VIOLATES the LAW again

https://www.hometownsource.com/morrison_county_record/lf-settles-lawsuit-with-female-firefighter-over-maternity-leave-accommodations/article_9f8d1192-f93f-11ea-bad0-efc7689e1015.html 

The city staff (Administrator Jon Radermacher) once again does not allow reasonable accommodations.  Why on earth not? He did the same thing to me.  Radermacher AND the mayor(Greg Zylka) were not willing to have someone help me carry in my own reclining lawnchair, to city council meetings, so I could sit comfortably.  Instead, they were ordered to buy me a chair to sit in. Which cost the city $16,400.00 in legal fees. My case was going on around the same time as Lisa's. It isn't rocket science to see what's going on here.  It's called prejudice. This city desperately needs a Human Right Commission. 

Plus, this summer he alone, authorizes the purchase of a piece of equipment for the golf course, for 42k, without council approval....which violated city policy.

How much more will his bad decisions cost the city taxpayers?

No comments:

Post a Comment