Saturday, March 7, 2020

Expensive Chair at City Hall. $14,600.30 Robin Hensel, Greg Zylka, Carren Miller, Jon Radermacher

Carren Miller in video above discusses the chair that cost 14,600.30 in legal fees.  Carren Miller is picture below in the 2 photos.




The picture on the video above is me, of course, seated at the dais. during my campaign for mayor in 2014.



 One day I may actually sit at the dais. At least I obey the Constitution and know state and federal laws on disability access and would adhere to them.  I will be running for city council ward 1 against Raquel Lundberg and anyone else who enters the race. Lundberg voted to APPROVE the Dam Festival permits that temporarily close the only HANDICAPPED parking spaces AND the ROADS to enter the festival in city owned Maple Island Park. So did ALL the other councilors. Vote her out in November.
 Do you see what's going on here? Tell me the city does not discriminate against disabled people. Does it make you proud that the city is callous/careless about including everyone? The city owned/taxpayer funded park is open all year round.

Remember this most recent city induced fiasco when you vote in November 2020.  Vote all the bums out.
Jerry Knafla ward 2 seat, Frank Gosiaks ward 3 seat and Raquel Lundberg ward 1 seat is up in November 2020. So taxpayers have a chance to oust 3 of them. I bet each seat will be contested by a challenger.  Betcha.

In the video above Mayor Greg Zylka is pictured.  He and Jon Radermacher are responsible for not honoring my request for reasonable accommodation at city meetings. I can understand why the public is upset at both of them.  All they have to do going forward is, know the laws, apply them fairly and it wouldn't hurt to enact/develop a Human Rights Commission immediately.(Something I requested in 2013.)  If they had implemented one when I requested it, none of this would have happened.  The Human Rights Commission would have seen to it, that the city complied with the Americans with Disabilities Act and all other applicable laws.   That would be their job.  To intervene BEFORE  a complaint/lawsuit were filed.  Former councilor Loren Boyum stated they didn't need one and it could be problematic for the city.  ABSOLUTELY not true. The opposite is true.  Without one, it has proven to BE problematic.  If you are concerned about future city taxpayer costs escalating, I suggest you call city hall today and urge them to develop a Human Rights Commission this month. 320-616-5500

Sounds to me like they are opening another can of worms by suggesting the chair is on a first come, first serve basis.


They've been warned.


Wait til I publish the audiorecordings of Zylka and Radermacher DENYING my reasonable accommodation request.

No comments:

Post a Comment