Thursday, January 24, 2019

EARL LEMIEUR property Beer Bellys Bar STILL ILLEGAL 1-24-19 Little Falls, Mn

What the heck is going on?  This electronic sign was NEVER ALLOWED in the Central Business District B-1, so why hasn't the city REMOVED IT?  And the sign overages should have been removed too.

Notice this post was JANUARY 24, 2019.

I reported since then, that the electronic sign was still running.

Then Tuesday May 7th, Ben Oleson writes me this....
Problem is, it wasn't removed at all.

Ben was AT CITY HALL ON MONDAY, MAY 6, 2019 so why didn't HE drive by Beer Belly's before writing that? He's paid almost 4K per month. For what? He can't even gain compliance from Earl LeMieur, in more than 3 YEARS NOW?  It's abundantly evident to me, he doesn't WANT to.

I drove by there this morning, because I figured it was a lie. Sure enough, it was. Here is my response.



I have had it with having to police the lazy city staff. Remember, when they WANT to enforce the sign ordinance they do. If it's me that is. I was given a warning letter in late fall 2011 and issued the ONLY CITATION in Little Falls history in early spring 2012.

This is sheer bias, because Earl has $$$$ AND they don't despise the sign content, like they do my signs.


No wonder the city of Little Falls is considering replacing Ben Oleson(Hometown Planning) for zoning administrator. Doug Stewart was better at the sign ordinance enforcement and tracking and he wasn't even paid more to do it.

This is pathetic. Ben Oleson's contract with the city should be terminated.....immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment