Sunday, November 25, 2018

Little Falls, Mn sign ordinance EXCEPTIONS?? ☆UPDATED☆ City's latest plan to show favoritism.


If this city passes any of these ideas they are likely to hit legal quicksand, costing taxpayers millions again.

I betcha there will be suggested recommendations on sign ordinance MANIPULATIONS, from the planning commission in the next council packet. BETCHA....note☆☆☆ I have been told by city engineer Greg Kimman that the planning commission decided to not move forward with sign ordinance changes.  As you know, I always scour the council packet....the next one this Friday will be no exception. I suggest every one of you do the same.

Word to the wise......this city would be smart to eliminate the sign ordinance competely, before it's too late and there is another legal challenge.


I wonder what mischief city's up to with these potential changes?





No comments:

Post a Comment