Saturday, May 5, 2018

Brian Middendorf should NEVER BE RE-ELECTED to Morrison County Attorney. Antoinette/Toni Wetzel(city attorney) nominated for District 7 judge.

https://www.hometownsource.com/morrison_county_record/free/brian-middendorf-announces-re-election-bid-for-morrison-county-attorney/article_13a5dc6a-4d4b-11e8-930e-b787efa94cdd.html

This is the guy who prosecuted me for an illegal arrest at city hall on June 7, 2013 for quietly sitting in a chair in the same spot that the former mayors(Cathy VanRisseghem) hubby, mummy in law and 4 close friends of hers sat in, just 4 days prior. He cost Minnesota taxpayers close to a million dollars in order to prosecute me.   Really stupid and costly decision on his part. Filled with bias and prejudice against me, I believe because of my peace activism and the fact I sued the city for violating my free speech. (which they did)

 How about electing someone who respects and obeys the Constitution.   A lawyer who does not display bias.

Remember I won my case against the city at the Minnesota Supreme Court level on September 7, 2017, when my case was vacated.   The public meetings portion of the disorderly conduct statute was unConstitutional, and so it was completely demolished(struck down).  My case was vacated. Kevin Riach, the  stellar attorney that represented me at all levels, won the 2017 Minnesota Attorney of the Year for defending my case.  What does that tell you?

Now the city attorney(Antoinette Toni Wetzel) who ordered my arrest, has been nominated for District 7 judge.

https://www.hometownsource.com/morrison_county_record/free/little-falls-attorney-one-of-four-candidates-for-seventh-district/article_5700d066-4fa6-11e8-b267-33958121c788.html

Dayton will get an earful from a whole lot of folks who know the truth.

 *****  How about picking a lawyer who actually OBEYS and respects the Constitution. One who supports uniform enforcement, not selective.

She does not.  She is biased and it shows at every city council meeting I attend.

More to this story soon.

"What we do for fear".... a must read below.
https://medium.com/@davidsperorn/what-we-do-for-fear-c2f9d1819e3b

No comments:

Post a Comment