Friday, December 23, 2016

Pamela Phelps, Ray Mattern, Toni Stanley, Josh Witte...an open letter in response to your "secret" blather

http://mcrecord.com/2016/09/30/felony-dismissed-phelps-sentenced-for-possession/

Yes this is the same Pamela Phelps.












Why don't you spend some time, educating yourself on all of the legal issues that have faced this city....all because the city staff/attorneys/councils/mayors past and present, have done very unethical legal things for many years.  Like create ordinances and then knowingly violate them, over and over and over. Until I stopped it.

I would NEVER govern like this.  I can't be bought. And I have ethics.....something sorely lacking every day at city hall. Heck they won't even pass a conflict of interest or ethics policy. I asked, and they refused.

I have never been part of, nor would I ever be part of the good ol white boys opportunity hoarding clubs that permeate this city and county.  Face it, you are being manipulated by the Morrison County Record, and all of your elected officials.  And craziest of all is that you are all paying them big salaries to con you.   The joke's on YOU.



Michael Allen and Josh Witte get it. How long will it take the rest of you?



No comments:

Post a Comment